A long time good friend in UK ,Arian



Exactly 15 years ago, I was taller than him by two inch. Now his 6ft plus hahaha.Very tall and handsome guy.Lucky for him, he can even kiss the top edge of the door haha . Arian is a really nice guy, polite and he will always give good advices to anyone. He love video games so much since he was young, from sega, nintendo,playstation and I guess every video games which he still playing right now. A great friend and we still keep in touch since 1995. His nick , Mrgeekspeak, which he made good shows on youtube.


Both of them are really excel in Tekken, a playstation game. My cousin, he would always asked me ,
"anyone wants to play tekken with me", which he bullied me. I replied to him, There's one guy name Arian. Then when they started to play together, their eyes started to get bigger as they were showing their great skills on the game.

Comments

  1. "their eyes started to get bigger"!!! hahaha seriously funny.. love it when you put it that way..
    could imagine their faces battling with one another..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts