Test my dream car, Ferrari 360




Audi R8

Aston Martin

Aston Martin









We were nervous

Time for go around the track




My instructor, Andy
Oh yes time to test my dream car






Thumbs Up


My great cousin Fahmy


Dream came true ,when we went here at Prestwold Everyman Racing in Loughborough England.
I mean you can test any dream cars that you want from Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Porshe,Ferrari,Audi R8, etc.

http://www.trackdays.co.uk/driving_experience/prestwold_hall/
Visit here for more , for me to test a Ferrari 360 was just a dream came true. The track was wonderful plus the Instructor was amazing and friendly. We can hire the cars plus with the instructor at a reasonable price. This is the best experience that i've ever had and I had a high marks when I tested the Ferrari 38 out of 40. :))




Comments

Popular Posts