Madinah 19-24 March (Click Here)

It was the best and great memories for us there in Madinah. The Hotel was really great and the
people around there,were terrific amazing friendly. We stayed there for about 5 days and we
wished that to stay longer.
Extodinary place, the last time I went there with my family was
in 1998.About 12 years ago, and I can still feel, the beautiful feeling that I've
been missing for ages, from the sound of Azan especially during the early
morning from the Mosque Nabawi,the best visiting Prophet Muhammad
( Peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) tomb,praying 5 times at Mosque Nabawi,
the beautiful weather, cold during night and warm during the sunlight i guess we went there during
cold season.
And the Kebab! the best ever and still the taste I can't forget hehehe...











Comments

Popular Posts